@Hull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@Hull

A forums about Hull, by people from Hull.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Can the East Riding join?

Go down 
+5
alanmackinnon
AR-Tony
Tigerlilly
medsec
Barrow
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Barrow

Can the East Riding join? Empty
PostSubject: Can the East Riding join?   Can the East Riding join? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:50 am

I know this is about Hull and people from Hull,but as I live in Hessle,can I,and others fro outside Hull put posts on items outside Hull like the disused rail lines that may be of interest to many in Hull and outside Hull,or is just Hull issues you want
Back to top Go down
medsec

medsec

PostSubject: Re: Can the East Riding join?   Can the East Riding join? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:36 am

I don't know who has the yea or nay on this but I for one don't see any reason why East Riding residents should be excluded. Hull is part of the East Riding (this is where someone will dive in and tell me it is a county in its own right - yes I know). I vote yes, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tigerlilly

Tigerlilly

PostSubject: Re: Can the East Riding join?   Can the East Riding join? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:41 am

Personally I would welcome people from anywhere. Lets face it it`s the content of the post not where they come from.
Back to top Go down
http://cardsfromlynnesloft.blogspot.com/
AR-Tony

AR-Tony

PostSubject: Re: Can the East Riding join?   Can the East Riding join? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:43 pm

It would be very strange if East Riding folk, here about, stayed away. I cannot think of any reason why they should. After all Harry is a proper Hull Lad and he's up in bonny Scotland. He will surely contribute, when he has the time.
Back to top Go down
alanmackinnon

alanmackinnon

PostSubject: Re: Can the East Riding join?   Can the East Riding join? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:10 pm

I never thought for one second that East Yorkshire would be excluded from membership of this forum. After all, Hull is in East Yorkshire so surely they have the need of a good forum. Apart from which what about ex-pat Hullites who live thousands of miles away? Are we going to refuse them membership of the site because they live outside of Hull? In my view, so long as members treat the forum in a proper manner what does it matter where they physically hang out.
Back to top Go down
Trev

Trev

PostSubject: Re: Can the East Riding join?   Can the East Riding join? EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 4:15 pm

I'd say that we definitely want people from the East Riding to join. The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned!

Especially if I can describe them as Humbersiders! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can the East Riding join?   Can the East Riding join? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:41 am

Anyone with an intrest in Hull can join. I speak to a lot of Ex-Pats on line, and the more the merrier.
Back to top Go down
https://hull.aforumfree.com
medsec

medsec

PostSubject: Re: Can the East Riding join?   Can the East Riding join? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:20 pm

Hear, hear cheers
Back to top Go down
rayduff

PostSubject: Greetings from Hedon   Can the East Riding join? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:20 am

Hello from another part of the East Riding:

Hull born and bred in Orchard Park, but now living and loving Hedon Very Happy

Ray
Back to top Go down
http://hedonblog.wordpress.com/
Harry from Hull

Harry from Hull

PostSubject: Re: Can the East Riding join?   Can the East Riding join? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:41 am

[b]I may live in Scotland but I think I have the Qualifications to make comments on this forum, They are:-

1/ I used to be a 'Serial Chudder', and steal apples in orchards on Inglemire Lane and Cottingham

2/ I used to deliver newspapers to David Whitfield

3/I used to steal peanuts off the barges on the River Hull.

4/I used to swim in Barmy Drain-but I have had a bath since.

Taking all this into consideration,I think I will probably not meet the criteria
Back to top Go down
Tigerlilly

Tigerlilly

PostSubject: Re: Can the East Riding join?   Can the East Riding join? EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:46 am

I think that makes you a true Hullensian Harry. Although I am pleased you have had at least one bath since 1964. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://cardsfromlynnesloft.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can the East Riding join?   Can the East Riding join? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can the East Riding join?
Page 1 of 1