@Hull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@Hull

A forums about Hull, by people from Hull.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pay outs for disgraced MP`s

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigerlilly

Tigerlilly

Pay outs for disgraced MP`s Empty
PostSubject: Pay outs for disgraced MP`s   Pay outs for disgraced MP`s EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:40 am

Just heard on calender that the MP`s that resigned due to the expenses fiasco are to be given huge golden handshakes.
I think it`s a bit much when we are about to be told how tight our belts are to be. Services are to be cut, taxes are sure to go up but get caught being naughty and you get rewarded. I knew I`d gone wrong somewhere Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://cardsfromlynnesloft.blogspot.com/
Trev

Trev

PostSubject: Re: Pay outs for disgraced MP`s   Pay outs for disgraced MP`s EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 5:47 pm

I think all MP's who leave parliament get a golden handshake Tiger. 'Disgraced' doesn't have a legal definition, so I guess that there is no way that the payment could be legally withheld from them.
Back to top Go down
alanmackinnon

alanmackinnon

PostSubject: Re: Pay outs for disgraced MP`s   Pay outs for disgraced MP`s EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:43 pm

Our current government are talking about cutting benefits, so I would have thought that it would be a very good idea to start with cutting these golden payouts and the subsequent pensions by around twenty or twent-five per cent. It may not bring in very much money but it would send a message to the greedy pigs out there that helping to bring your country to its knees would not go un-noticed and it would make me feel a whole lot better when I am coping with any reduction in pensions which will be visited upon me and millions like me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pay outs for disgraced MP`s   Pay outs for disgraced MP`s Empty

Back to top Go down

Pay outs for disgraced MP`s
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
@Hull :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: