@Hull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@Hull

A forums about Hull, by people from Hull.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Any SuperMario fans?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
medsec

medsec

Any SuperMario fans? Empty
PostSubject: Any SuperMario fans?   Any SuperMario fans? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:12 am

If anybody besides me enjoyed playing the original Mario games on Nintendo, check this out from YouTube - it is awesome!

Stop-motion Mario

PS I'm not really sure how to add the link so I don't know if the above will work - apologies if it's wrong Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any SuperMario fans?   Any SuperMario fans? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:34 am

We love Supermario and Sonic, but prefer the old 2D versions. These 3D versions are rubbish, bring back old school platformers!
Back to top Go down
https://hull.aforumfree.com
AR-Tony

AR-Tony

PostSubject: Re: Any SuperMario fans?   Any SuperMario fans? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:40 am

Well, it made me laugh. I never formed an association with the games side of things. I had computers in the house from the first Specky onward, through Vic20 and all the various flavours of Commodore machines. I also had the eager company of scores of lads n lasses from all over the area. Ha! I never got near the machines. I did teach basic code to quite a few of them, but they really just wanted to play. When Super Mario was running it was a massive scrum down round the computer and many eager, competitive hands.
Back to top Go down
medsec

medsec

PostSubject: Re: Any SuperMario fans?   Any SuperMario fans? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:28 am

I enjoy tryingto play the 3D versions but bits of them defeat me and I have to turn to my games-expert son for help. I still love the old versions though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AR-Tony

AR-Tony

PostSubject: Re: Any SuperMario fans?   Any SuperMario fans? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:38 am

Are you aware that if you type Mame into Google's search engine you will find an emulator that carries around 3000 old style titles?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any SuperMario fans?   Any SuperMario fans? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:21 am

I love Rollercoaster Tycoon 3. I have all the add on packs, and can spend hours wasting time creating riding coasters, and building and exploring parks. The Wild add on pack is fantastic with the added option of letting you turn your theme park into a zoo. I have hours of fun waiting for lions to escape and eat my visitors, especially when they start moaning about the length of the queues.

At the moment I am working on getting my scores up on Wii Sports. I am a Pro in bowling, but my boxing skills are awful, with my son beating me all the time.
Back to top Go down
https://hull.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any SuperMario fans?   Any SuperMario fans? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any SuperMario fans?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
@Hull :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: