@Hull

A forums about Hull, by people from Hull.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hull "Ghostbuster" jailed for grooming.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Hull "Ghostbuster" jailed for grooming.   Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:06 am

You will remember some time ago that I introduced the World to "Rob" from Hull Paranormal Ghost Society, "HPGS" who was adamant in the Hull Daily Mail that the Anlaby Ghost Image was real, that is until I spoke out on the Hull Daily Mail's sister site, thisisyourmail, about it's authenticity and the image was debunked.

Well it appears as though Rob is now behind bars! Worse still, the man is serving three years for grooming a 13 year old boy!

The full story, which can be read here,
http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/news/Ghost-hunter-groomed-boy-internet-Paedophile-jailed-sex-teen/article-2356038-detail/article.html

states,

The president of Hull Paranormal Ghost Society has been jailed for having sex with a teenage boy he groomed over the internet.

Robert Taylor, 26, of Acton Close, east Hull, was sentenced to three-and-a-half years at Hull Crown Court after pleading guilty to eight counts of having sex with a child and two counts of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.

Taylor contacted the 13-year-old through internet chat rooms and later through MSN Messenger.

He groomed the boy for about a month, before they met and had sex on a number of occasions.

In one incident, he picked up the teenager outside his school, while he was still in his uniform.

Taylor also managed to get the contact details of a 14-year-old boy, who he tried to have sex with.

The self-styled ghost-buster founded Hull Paranormal Ghost Society in 2008 and carried out a number of investigations at properties in Hull and the East Riding.

The society operated from an office created at Taylor’s home and used a ghost-hunting kit, including Electromagnetic Field metres and Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) monitors.

Its response vehicle was a Fiat Seicento – dubbed “Sea King 1”, because its garish colour resembled the RAF rescue helicopter.

A statement on its website read: “Hull Paranormal Society is no longer running. We have temporarily closed down.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hull.aforumfree.com
fozzeduk

PostSubject: Re: Hull "Ghostbuster" jailed for grooming.   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:08 am

So pleading guilty will get him a 12 month discount,a bit of remorse to probation,and good behaviour and he will be back on the streets in a year,oh well perhaps while serving his sentence he may be visited by a gang of hanged spirits who take exception to him lowering the tone of the spirit world. pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hull "Ghostbuster" jailed for grooming.   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:46 am

There was a huge response on Facebook yesterday, and the paranormal community is still discussing and debating the issue. I have placed a disclaimer on Paranorm-Hull site stating that we have nothing to do with him or his group.
Back to top Go down
alanmackinnon

PostSubject: Re: Hull "Ghostbuster" jailed for grooming.   Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:22 pm

Is that really his picture that HDM published and if it is, have they got his age wrong? I don't know about 26 he looks more like 62, the ugly, narrow backed little blurt. I do hope he meets a little natural justice whilst he languishes in HMP, but I am afraid that the authorities protect people like him a bit too strongly. All down to Human Rights or Elf and Sadie or some such crap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigerlilly

PostSubject: Re: Hull "Ghostbuster" jailed for grooming.   Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:45 am

My first thought on seeing the pic was that I would be more scared of him than any ghost or spirit. Spooky affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cardsfromlynnesloft.blogspot.com/
fozzeduk

PostSubject: Re: Hull "Ghostbuster" jailed for grooming.   Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:17 am

Does seem to have a face that only a mother could love Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hull "Ghostbuster" jailed for grooming.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:43 am

The large picture in Hull Daily Mail was taken at the Sandringham Public House a couple of years back by Thisisyourmail's Heather. It was during the joint investigation that appeared on thisisyourmail and in the Hull Advertiser.

He is only 26 years old. affraid
Back to top Go down
fozzeduk

PostSubject: Re: Hull "Ghostbuster" jailed for grooming.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:52 am

My god Exclamation and i thought i was ugly Exclamation no wonder he was a ghostbuster,fancy starting a decent nights haunting and bumping into his fizzog! and in the dark as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hull "Ghostbuster" jailed for grooming.   

Back to top Go down

Hull "Ghostbuster" jailed for grooming.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1