@Hull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@Hull

A forums about Hull, by people from Hull.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Public sector cutbacks.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigerlilly

Tigerlilly

Public sector cutbacks. Empty
PostSubject: Public sector cutbacks.   Public sector cutbacks. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:28 am

We all know that the country has to start saving money and spending less and one of the things that keeps cropping up is the policing budget. They have already started on cutbacks by losing so many admin positions but I know of one thing that could save us all alot of money.
Do you know that police stations NEVER turn their heating off? They have radiators on and windows open with fans blowing warm air around. Have you ever heard anything so silly? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://cardsfromlynnesloft.blogspot.com/
alanmackinnon

alanmackinnon

PostSubject: Re: Public sector cutbacks.   Public sector cutbacks. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:38 am

It is just the same with lights in public buildings. Many is the time I have been past public buldings during the night and there are lights blazing where there is nobody in residence.
Back to top Go down
Harry from Hull

Harry from Hull

PostSubject: Re: Public sector cutbacks.   Public sector cutbacks. EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Alan-This is true,Just think what it would be like on a national scale.I worked in a Museum and the Chandelier lights blazed away through the night .When I pointed out the wastage,action was taken and they saved hundreds of pounds in a 6 month period.I thought maybe I would get a little bonus,but the Local councillors blew the lot at the annual Christmas bash in the conference room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public sector cutbacks.   Public sector cutbacks. Empty

Back to top Go down

Public sector cutbacks.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
@Hull :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: