@Hull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@Hull

A forums about Hull, by people from Hull.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ellie Rose bus driver prosecution dropped

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
medsec

medsec

Ellie Rose bus driver prosecution dropped Empty
PostSubject: Ellie Rose bus driver prosecution dropped   Ellie Rose bus driver prosecution dropped EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:05 pm

I've only just spotted this story from the Mail website. This case should never have been brought in the first place in my opinion. However it is disappointing that the case was only dropped because the Police lost the paperwork! Can you believe it? Rolling Eyes I'm very happy for the driver though. As for the parents, who are persisting with their claim for damages, they should be heartily ashamed of themselves. The girl is said to have suffered 'soft tissue damage' and 'anxiety'. I'd give her anxiety, if she was my daughter. What a disgrace.
Back to top Go down
Tigerlilly

Tigerlilly

PostSubject: Re: Ellie Rose bus driver prosecution dropped   Ellie Rose bus driver prosecution dropped EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:06 pm

Soft tissue damage! So she had a bruise then. As for the police losing the paperwork, apparently one of the armed policemen in Rothbury lost a bullet magazine in a house search. It was found later in a childs bedroom. You just can`t get the staff nowadays!!!
Back to top Go down
http://cardsfromlynnesloft.blogspot.com/
medsec

medsec

PostSubject: Re: Ellie Rose bus driver prosecution dropped   Ellie Rose bus driver prosecution dropped EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:44 am

How on earth do you manage to lose that? Crikey. As for the girl in question she would have soft tissue damage on her bottom and anxiety lest she suffer more, were she my child! And be da**ed to the PC brigade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ellie Rose bus driver prosecution dropped   Ellie Rose bus driver prosecution dropped Empty

Back to top Go down

Ellie Rose bus driver prosecution dropped
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
@Hull :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: