@Hull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@Hull

A forums about Hull, by people from Hull.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY

Go down 
+5
medsec
alanmackinnon
Tigerlilly
chiefdragon
fozzeduk
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tigerlilly

Tigerlilly

LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY   LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:17 pm

Sorry. I just thought this thread was about getting rid of the Royal Family. Doh! Have I got it wrong again, silly me!!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://cardsfromlynnesloft.blogspot.com/
fozzeduk

fozzeduk

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY   LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:40 pm

Ahhh now i see,thank you for pointing that out now can i take it that the lectures are over as all you are doing is keeping a backfired joke thread for which ive said sorry going on and on. Arrow
Back to top Go down
alanmackinnon

alanmackinnon

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY   LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:08 pm

Fifty panic attacks a day, eh? Did you realise when you wrote that figure down that this means whoever you are talking about has 2 panic attacks every hour 24 hours a day? Seems a dreadful lot for someone to have and not be hospitalised. But this thread is about dumping the Queen and getting us a President or a Comintern or some such. So I would suggest that a good policy here is Nuff Sed
Back to top Go down
fozzeduk

fozzeduk

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY   LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:37 am

Well just goes to show that you "dont" Exclamation know everything,for even a thicko like me understands that a person can have even more panic attacks than the figure i wrote and they can occur inside the two hour figure that you gave,but dont take my word ask your doctor,or find a person that actualy suffers from them.this is the final time i will say this to you and the others,this thread was a joke from the start it went wrong ive said im sorry,you have all said your piece and had a go but still here you all are bleating on and on and keeping the stupid thread alive and thriving,besides myself there are twenty users of this forum,so ask your methodical intelligent brain cells this,why is it just us few that are bleating on and wont let go ? do all the the others on here accept what steves saying and just take it in the spirit of impish fun as was intended,for im sure there is room for everyone on this site,i may not be bamber gasgoine or cut the mustard as a debater as you say,but i dont remember having to go through an IQ selection committee to be in this forum,you know as well as i do that this thread is a joke and therfore not valid for debate about the subject,i have said sorry to you and the others that replied but instead of accepting that,you decide to act like a dog with a sweaty sock,and if you cant help but keep on bleating then i hope that admin will step in and say enough is enough. No
Back to top Go down
alanmackinnon

alanmackinnon

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY   LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:09 am

I couldn't agree more that it is time to call a halt to this particular thread, since it is becoming a dangerously close imitation of some of the more awful threads which destroyed YourMail. Incidenally, that is what I said on my last posting.....NUFF SED.
Back to top Go down
fozzeduk

fozzeduk

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY   LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:43 am

END OF Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Kal-El

Kal-El

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY   LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:02 am

To answer your earlier question steve I wouldn’t prescribe anything. That’s not my business. But I can tell you what my friend got for this ailment from the NHS; nothing.
Back to top Go down
medsec

medsec

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY   LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:35 am

For panic attacks you would probably be referred for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. You probably would not get any medication. This is all getting rather off-topic now.
Back to top Go down
Harry from Hull

Harry from Hull

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY   LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:37 pm

If we did away with the Royal Family.who would get the job of laying the sword on your shoulders and bestowing on you a 'Knighthood' Fat chance of that happening to me,you might say!

Would you sooner trust an extremely rich ex-public schoolboy Politician who has never done a days hard work in his life,telling you that you must work until you drop for a meagre pension whilst he gets rewarded with a peerage and a gold plated handshake.They are already treating the British People like peasants and without Her Majesties presence they would have no one to restrict them from their evil deeds.They are the Enemy-not the Queen!
Back to top Go down
Tyronian

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY   LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:33 am

Like everything in life there are two sides to every story and I for one air on both sides of this one. After reading the comments made here I was slightly swayed either way with regards to the Royals. Then I thought the thread went a bit pear shaped until I read Harry's contribution, I then started to enjoy it again.
Harry is absolutely right in my opinion there are too many hangers on in the family of royals, too much pomp and not enough circumstance....

Ty...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY   LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LETS GET RID OF THE ROYAL FAMILY
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
@Hull :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: