@Hull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@Hull

A forums about Hull, by people from Hull.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

theagitator or just a coincidence

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fozzeduk

fozzeduk

theagitator or just a coincidence Empty
PostSubject: theagitator or just a coincidence   theagitator or just a coincidence EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:52 am

I have not got an agitator fettish,as some of you will be thinking "oh no not that again"!!!! but as some of you may remember him saying on the "yoursay site" that once a month a few members and himself meet up for a meal and a drink and discuss things that have been said and likes and dislikes,now i cant be certain but im drawn to think i know him,in fact if im correct he is a distanted nephew,if there are one or two members that did actualy met him,may i ask if he is a young dark-haired man in his early thirties,very smartly dressed and a flashing white teeth smile,or just tell me im way way out. ps im not asking for his identity,but have my reasons for wanting to know. Question
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: theagitator or just a coincidence   theagitator or just a coincidence EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:13 am

I never met him.
Back to top Go down
https://hull.aforumfree.com
fozzeduk

fozzeduk

PostSubject: Re: theagitator or just a coincidence   theagitator or just a coincidence EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:29 am

forgot to mention i had already asked and been answered from you mike. Laughing
Back to top Go down
medsec

medsec

PostSubject: Re: theagitator or just a coincidence   theagitator or just a coincidence EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:30 am

The agitator was such a mass of contradictions. Rude too.
Back to top Go down
fozzeduk

fozzeduk

PostSubject: Re: theagitator or just a coincidence   theagitator or just a coincidence EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:04 pm

I think he was quite fond of tiger though,i cant say i saw him being nasty to her in fact i believe he was rather protective of her. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Tigerlilly

Tigerlilly

PostSubject: Re: theagitator or just a coincidence   theagitator or just a coincidence EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:33 am

He did pick me up on one or two occasions but on the whole he was fine with me. I think that was because I never took him seriously enough to get offended. He was, afterall, a wind up merchant.
Back to top Go down
http://cardsfromlynnesloft.blogspot.com/
medsec

medsec

PostSubject: Re: theagitator or just a coincidence   theagitator or just a coincidence EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:20 pm

You're lucky. He was very nasty to me on a couple of occasions and I believe one incident must have earned him a ban for a while. He was somewhat restrained for some time after he re-appeared. I tried not to rise to his gibes and provocation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: theagitator or just a coincidence   theagitator or just a coincidence Empty

Back to top Go down

theagitator or just a coincidence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
@Hull :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: