@Hull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@Hull

A forums about Hull, by people from Hull.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE BATTLE WITH THE COUNCIL IS FINALY OVER

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fozzeduk

fozzeduk

THE BATTLE WITH THE COUNCIL IS FINALY OVER Empty
PostSubject: THE BATTLE WITH THE COUNCIL IS FINALY OVER   THE BATTLE WITH THE COUNCIL IS FINALY OVER EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:57 pm

A while ago the council decided we had made ourselves intentionaly homeless by leaving the property and closed the door on re-housing us on those grounds,the only thing to decide was if our behaviour warranted us to be allowed to stay on the housing list,the decision came back that we were ineligible to go on the housing register. Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: THE BATTLE WITH THE COUNCIL IS FINALY OVER   THE BATTLE WITH THE COUNCIL IS FINALY OVER EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:43 am

What Council do you fall under? Hull City or East Riding? I have contacts, so might be able to help if its Hull. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://hull.aforumfree.com
fozzeduk

fozzeduk

PostSubject: Re: THE BATTLE WITH THE COUNCIL IS FINALY OVER   THE BATTLE WITH THE COUNCIL IS FINALY OVER EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:00 pm

After i requested my housing file,emails came to light between the asbo team and legal team were the asb were asking if they had a case,and the legal team told the asb they had strong doubts about the whole thing,including why this was never reported by any other neighbour,and if that was the sort of people this neighbour would have them believe were,then why in a forty odd year tennency were there no other reports, their decision being that the case would never hold water with any judge,after learning this we asked homesearch for a review,they admitted their first decision was incorrect and re-enstated our right to be on the list,we were offered a flat and have the keys and will be in it shortly,it is close to our families and everyone is overjoyed.
Back to top Go down
medsec

medsec

PostSubject: Re: THE BATTLE WITH THE COUNCIL IS FINALY OVER   THE BATTLE WITH THE COUNCIL IS FINALY OVER EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:18 pm

That must be quite a relief for you.
Back to top Go down
alanmackinnon

alanmackinnon

PostSubject: Re: THE BATTLE WITH THE COUNCIL IS FINALY OVER   THE BATTLE WITH THE COUNCIL IS FINALY OVER EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:43 pm

Steve, I am so pleased that you have won the battle with the faceless bloody bureaucrats and been finally proved right. I feel sure that if the whole story comes to light, as it may well do in the fulness of time, a few heads seated on jobsworths shoulders may well roll. If they do, mate, sit back and ENJOY. Good luck to you and Mrs Fozzie in your new home.
Back to top Go down
AR-Tony

AR-Tony

PostSubject: Re: THE BATTLE WITH THE COUNCIL IS FINALY OVER   THE BATTLE WITH THE COUNCIL IS FINALY OVER EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Whoop whoop... absolutely brilliant! I am really pleased. You're a very patient and determined man. Well done. I wish you both well in your new home. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BATTLE WITH THE COUNCIL IS FINALY OVER   THE BATTLE WITH THE COUNCIL IS FINALY OVER Empty

Back to top Go down

THE BATTLE WITH THE COUNCIL IS FINALY OVER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
@Hull :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: