@Hull
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@Hull

A forums about Hull, by people from Hull.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i think peter sutcliffe is going to kill again

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fozzeduk

fozzeduk

i think peter sutcliffe is going to kill again Empty
PostSubject: i think peter sutcliffe is going to kill again   i think peter sutcliffe is going to kill again EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:04 am

I believe this latest appeal was to ensure himself that there was no chance of getting out,i think he has had some form of plan in mind for quite a while,and now he has confirmation that he will die in prison he will put this plan into action,it may be to kill officers,other prisoners, or kill himself and try to take as many with him as is possible sort of go out in a splash of headlines sort of thing Suspect
Back to top Go down
Tigerlilly

Tigerlilly

PostSubject: Re: i think peter sutcliffe is going to kill again   i think peter sutcliffe is going to kill again EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:57 am

From what I can make out, it wasn`t an appeal brought by Peter Sutcliffe but a review by the juditiary. He was sentenced in 1981 to life with a minimum tariff of 30 years. That 30 years is now almost up and the courts had to decide whether or not he was fit to be moved to a prison as opposed to a mental hospital. The judge obviously had doubts and has stated that Sutcliffes sentence will be ` whole life`. Why, after 30 years would he suddenly decide to attack someone?
Back to top Go down
http://cardsfromlynnesloft.blogspot.com/
medsec

medsec

PostSubject: Re: i think peter sutcliffe is going to kill again   i think peter sutcliffe is going to kill again EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:09 am

I don't understand why 'life' shouldn't mean exactly that. After all, it's supposed to be in place of capital punishment, which seems to exercise the 'bleeding heart liberals'. Life imprisonment should be just that, nothing less. Can a victim's life be restored?
Back to top Go down
alanmackinnon

alanmackinnon

PostSubject: Re: i think peter sutcliffe is going to kill again   i think peter sutcliffe is going to kill again EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:26 am

Steve, I don't quite understand where you get your information that Peter Sutcliffe wants to go out in a blaze of glory and kill and kill until he has made his name in the annals of British Criminology (again), ending up killing himself. If you would take the trouble to read about this man, you would surely have read the words of one of his medical staff who told us all recently on TV that Sutcliffe is in ailing health, vastly overweight and practically blind and in very poor general health. hardly the picture of a latter day rambo, I would have thought. Mind you, I suppose it is always possible that he has allowed himself to get into this state of health so that when he starts on his killing spree he will get away with it because everybody will be so surprised that he will have committed his multiple murders before they realise what is happening. I suppose it is a plan. I think you should communicate your suspicions to the authorities at Broadmoor quoting them your sources and they can then keep a closer eye on this dangerous man. They would be ever so grateful, I am sure.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i think peter sutcliffe is going to kill again   i think peter sutcliffe is going to kill again EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:30 am

I think Sutcliffe will go down in the annals of British Criminal History. He would need to do a lot to catch up to Shipman's totals though.
Back to top Go down
https://hull.aforumfree.com
fozzeduk

fozzeduk

PostSubject: Re: i think peter sutcliffe is going to kill again   i think peter sutcliffe is going to kill again EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:41 am

And old harold was hardly a rambo either Laughing
Back to top Go down
fozzeduk

fozzeduk

PostSubject: Re: i think peter sutcliffe is going to kill again   i think peter sutcliffe is going to kill again EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:38 am

Herbert powell was 88 and hardly a picture of health when killed his wife and the family cat and then drove his car into a wall,and he was no devious psychotic murderer but managed at his age to batter his blind wife with a rolling pin and slash her wrists, and i dont have "sources" but that is what i think, and when it happens perhaps it will be time to look at your own sources. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i think peter sutcliffe is going to kill again   i think peter sutcliffe is going to kill again EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:25 am

Herbert was 89 when he killed Irene, aged 86. He beat her with a rolling pin before stabbing her through her heart with a knife. Powell was sentanced to 3 years but had already served 19 months so was set free.
Back to top Go down
https://hull.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i think peter sutcliffe is going to kill again   i think peter sutcliffe is going to kill again Empty

Back to top Go down

i think peter sutcliffe is going to kill again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
@Hull :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: